Cluster Analysis Consulting
Completing your dissertation means moving on with your life, and analyzing your cluster analysis data is the means to complete your dissertation. As experts in cluster analysis, with over 18 years of dissertation consulting success, and our own dissertation experience, we are well equipped to analyze your data and report your cluster analysis findings.
- Our process begins by reviewing your research questions, selecting the distance measures (e.g., Euclidean distance), and the cluster procedure (e.g., hierarchical, 2-step).
- Next we determine the optimal number of clusters and interpret the cluster profiles.
- The process ends when you have a write-up of the cluster analysis results, dendrograms, tables are APA formatted, and the entire cluster analysis is completely explained to you (so you can write the discussion section and confidently defend the results).
We guarantee the following:
- Cluster analyses are accurately conducted, written, and explained.
- Data is securely stored on our server.
- All your information and our communication is treated confidentiality.
- We meet or exceed your time commitment.
How to Begin
The first step to moving forward with your analysis and completing your dissertation is to schedule a free 30 minute consultation to discuss your research with an expert. We will request that you provide the relevant information (we can provide you with a confidentiality document), and arrange a time to speak—you are then well on your way to your Ph.D. completion. The cluster analysis consultation is absolutely free and confidential.
Call to schedule your free 30 minute Cluster Analysis consultation at 877-437-8622