What is a statistical analysis consultant?
A statistical analysis consultant is a trained and professional statistician who can be hired to help anyone who is struggling with statistics. A statistical analysis consultant will provide one on one help to anyone who needs to use statistical procedures and gather statistical data and analysis.
Who uses a statistical analysis consultant?
Many people turn to a statistical analysis consultant. In fact, statistical analysis consultants are useful for many different people in many different fields. Doctors and nurses, for example, turn to a statistical analysis consultant when they want to find out the effectiveness of a particular drug or a particular dosage. Additionally, the government uses statistical analysis consultants all the time in order to measure the accuracy and effectiveness of certain government programs. Business owners also turn to a statistical analysis consultant so that they can get an accurate measurement of what works and what does not work in their business or company. And finally, doctoral students often turn to a statistical analysis consultant as doctoral students must use statistics heavily and often in their dissertations.
Aligning theoretical framework, gathering articles, synthesizing gaps, articulating a clear methodology and data plan, and writing about the theoretical and practical implications of your research are part of our comprehensive dissertation editing services.
Why do doctoral students use a statistical analysis consultant?
Many doctoral students hire a statistical analysis consultant because many doctoral students struggle with the statistical aspects of their dissertations. This is true because many doctoral students do not have the training or background in statistics that they need to complete the sophisticated and complicated aspects of their dissertation. The dissertation relies very heavily on statistics because statistics are used to prove whatever it is that the student has set out to prove in his or her dissertation. Thus, doctoral degree seeking students often turn to a statistical analysis consultant so that the doctoral degree seeking student can get the help that he or she needs in order to finish his or her dissertation. With the help of a statistical analysis consultant, the doctoral student will be well on his or her way to obtaining his or her degree, and finishing all of his or her statistical analyses for the dissertation.
How specifically can a statistical analysis consultant help a doctoral degree seeking student?
Specifically, a statistical analysis consultant can help a doctoral student with every single statistical process and procedure of the dissertation. This help provided by a statistical analysis consultant includes giving valuable help to the doctoral student in the following ways:
• A statistical analysis consultant can help the student phrase his or her topic statistically—so that it makes statistical sense
• A statistical analysis consultant can help the student with the proposal phase of the dissertation where the student has to explain what statistical processes and procedures he or she will follow throughout the dissertation
• A statistical analysis consultant can help the student determine the sample sizes for the data collection
• A statistical analysis consultant can help the doctoral student gather the data in a way that the data is neither skewed nor biased
• A statistical analysis consultant can help the doctoral student analyze the data that has been collected
• A statistical analysis consultant can help the student make sense of and interpret all of the data that has been collected
• A statistical analysis consultant can help the student apply the results of the data and the statistics to the student’s dissertation.
Thus, a statistical analysis consultant can prove to be a tremendous help to all degree seeking students as they work through the statistical portions of their dissertations.