Jeanine is our VP of Academic consulting and has been part of the Statistics Solutions team since July 2010.
1. What is your personal philosophy?
Look for opportunities to leave the world a better place.
2. What’s one thing/person you couldn’t live without?
3. What is your favorite thing to do?
Go on vacation!
4. You are hosting a dinner party. Who are the 3 people (living or dead) who you would invite, and why?
My two grandfathers because they’ve passed away and I miss them. My grandmothers’ mother passed away before I met her but my grandmother talks very highly of her.
5. Tell us something that surprises us about you?
My first job was at 16 and I was Santa’s elf in the mall for Christmas that year.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have so many.
7. What 3 traits define you?
Honesty, loyalty, and hard working.
8. What is the first thing you do when you wake up/start your day?
9. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Don’t take anything for granted.
10. What celebrity do people think you look like?
11. If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be (your spirit animal or patronis)?
I’d be a dolphin, I like to swim!
12. If you could give advice to your 16 year old self, what would it be?
I would say, spend more time with your family.
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
Who are super heros? Superman!
14. What is your biggest fear?
I’m kind of afraid of flying.
15. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you take with you?
I would take sunscreen, a tent, and Todd, my husband.
16. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Broccoli! Or maybe cheese.
17. What is your favorite movie quote?
“I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” -Casablanca
18. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I would like to be able to turn into different things/people, like from the Sword and the Stone.
19. Do you have a favorite quote?
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”
20. What is your favorite thing about being part of the Statistics Solutions Team?
I really enjoy working with everyone here!