Survey Selection and Administration
Survey selection and administration is an important part of the dissertation process.
Statistics Solutions is experienced in working with masters’ and doctoral candidates on developing and implementing survey instruments during the formation of their thesis or dissertation. A survey instrument is necessary in testing the hypotheses and creating data useful for statistical analyses.
Our team of methodologist and statisticians can assist you in the following areas:
- Selecting the appropriate survey instrument;
- Confirming the survey instrument that you have chosen properly answers your research questions.
- Assistance with administering your survey online-provide a link for you to email your participants;
- Emailing your participants your survey link;
- Monitor participants/track responses;
- Reviewing your online survey for format/logic errors;
- Sample size determination.
To learn more about survey selection and administration assistance, call 877-437-8622, fill out our contact form, or email [email protected].
Additional Survey Selection and Administration Resources