Every dissertation methodology requires a data analysis plan. The plan is critical because it tells the reader what analysis will be conducted to examine each of the research hypotheses. In the data plan, data cleaning, transformations, and assumptions of the analyses should be addressed, in addition to the actual analytic strategy selected.
Statistics Solutions can assist with the development of your quantitative data analysis plan. We offer the following services:
- Edit your research questions and null/alternative hypotheses;
- Write your data analysis plan; specify specific statistics to address the research questions, the assumptions of the statistics, and justify why they are the appropriate statistics; provide references;
- Justify your sample size/power analysis, and provide references;
- Explain your data analysis plan so you are comfortable and confident with what the plan entails;
- Two (2) hours of additional support with your statistician should you or your advisors have any questions.
- Data analysis plan complete in 1-2 weeks.
To learn more about data analysis plan assistance, call 877-437-8622, fill out our contact form, or email Info@StatisticsSolutions.com.
Additional Resources on Data Analysis Plan