Time-Series Analysis Consulting
Completing your dissertation means moving on with your life, and analyzing your time-series data is the means to complete your dissertation. As experts in time-series analysis, with over 18 years of dissertation consulting success, and our own dissertation experience, we are well equipped to analyze your time-series data and report your findings.
- Our process begins by reviewing your research questions, and assessing the time-series assumptions (e.g., normality of residuals, homogeneity of variance).
- Next we specify the model (ARIMA, GARCH, etc.) and conduct the time-series analysis.
- The process ends when you have a write-up of the results, tables are APA formatted, and the entire time-series analysis is completely explained to you (so you can write the discussion section and confidently defend the results).
We guarantee the following:
- Time-series analyses are accurately conducted, written, and explained.
- Data is securely stored on our server.
- All your information and our communication is treated confidentiality.
- We meet or exceed your time commitment.
How to Begin
The first step to moving forward with your analysis and completing your dissertation is to schedule a free 30 minute consultation to discuss your research with an expert. We will request that you provide the relevant information (we can provide you with a confidentiality document), and arrange a time to speak—you are then well on your way to your Ph.D. completion. The time-series consultation is absolutely free and confidential.
Call to schedule your free 30 minute Time-Series consultation at 877-437-8622