Questions the Wilcoxon Sign Test Answers
The Wilcoxon Sign Test is used to determine whether the mean ranks of two dependent, or matched, samples are different from each other. This is the non-parametric alternative to the dependent sample t-test. Technically, it tests if the average difference of a continuous variable that is measured twice is zero.
Conduct Your Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test Now!
Fill out the form above, and start using Intellectus Statistics for FREE!
Statistics Solutions can assist with your quantitative or qualitative analysis by assisting you to develop your methodology and results chapters. The services that we offer include:
- Edit your research questions and null/alternative hypotheses
- Write your data analysis plan; specify specific statistics to address the research questions, the assumptions of the statistics, and justify why they are the appropriate statistics; provide references
- Justify your sample size/power analysis, provide references
- Explain your data analysis plan to you so you are comfortable and confident
- Two hours of additional support with your statistician
Quantitative Results Section (Descriptive Statistics, Bivariate and Multivariate Analyses, Structural Equation Modeling, Path analysis, HLM, Cluster Analysis)
- Clean and code dataset
- Conduct descriptive statistics (i.e., mean, standard deviation, frequency and percent, as appropriate)
- Conduct analyses to examine each of your research questions
- Write-up results
- Provide APA 6th edition tables and figures
- Explain chapter 4 findings
- Ongoing support for entire results chapter statistics
*Please call 877-437-8622 to request a quote based on the specifics of your research, or email Info@StatisticsSolutions.com.