Join Our Team
In-House Statistical Programmer
We are a fast growing, energetic company looking for a team member to help us expand our growth. With a relaxed environment and a handpicked team of like-minded individuals focused on the company’s success, this position requires a motivated critical thinker that can not only meet, but exceed expectations and is looking to grow with the company.
Description: The primary goal of this position is to assist with development of our innovative statistical software. The position requires a self-starter with exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Writing and modifying R code
- Integrating R code into web environments
- Performance and Bug Testing
- Participating in code review
- 1-2 years hands-on coding experience
- 1+ year experience using R
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field
- Authorship or contribution to one or more R packages
- Solid Object-Oriented Programming design knowledge
- Experience with OOP languages (C++, C#, PHP, etc.)
- Experience with Git, Mercurial, or a similar version-control software
- Experience with Linux/Unix and a scripting language such as Python
- 90% Health and Dental Insurance
- IRA with 3% match
- 2 weeks and 2 days paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Gym membership and Costco membership
Email Melissa@StatisticsSolutions.com to apply.