Survey Help and Analysis
Survey help and analysis is available for student researchers who are administering a survey instrument for dissertation or professional research. We have expertise in many online tools such as Psychdata, Qualtrics, and SurveyMonkey.
Statistics Solutions consists of a team of professional methodologists and statisticians that can assist the student or professional researcher in uploading and formatting the survey instrument, conducting the analyses, writing-up the findings, and explaining the results. The following details the services that we can offer the graduate student researcher with the methods and results portion of their dissertation or thesis. For more information on survey help and analysis for professional use, please see our business solutions page.
Statistics Solutions provides survey help with the following services:
- Assistance with choosing and justifying the appropriate survey instrument
- Assistance with the IRB approval process
- Helping administer the survey instrument online using a popular survey system such as SurveyMonkey
- Helping identify target demographics and formulating a participant population
- Assessing reliability for your sample or population
- Scoring and interpretation
- Collecting the data
- Cleaning the data
- Creating the composite scores
- Providing help in selecting the appropriate statistics
- Examining the assumptions of the statistics
- Interpreting the findings
- Creating tables and figures that describe the findings
- Explaining the findings so that the graduate researcher can write-up the summary and recommendations
- Ongoing support for the results and research defense preparation.
Statistics Solutions offers the benefit of expediting the survey research process with our survey help services. A relationship with Mind Garden, Inc., a leading publisher of psychological survey instruments, gives Statistics Solutions the great advantage of understanding the reliable and valid survey instruments.
The professionals at Statistics Solutions have the experience of assisting thousands of dissertation and thesis researchers with survey research and can often provide the services above in less than a week turnaround time.
Contact Statistics Solutions today to schedule your free 30-minute consultation and learn how we can assist with your survey research.
Additional Related Webpages for Survey Help and Analysis